tweet

Sunday, September 6, 2009

bonjour/avior

So I'm back. For amazing details of everything we did in Paris I highly recommend going to melissa's blog. She did of great job of detailing all our adventures; it's funny and fast and even has a link to her pictures which you can skip unless you're a die hard follower!
Just a few highlights and comments from me...
To begin 6 months ago getting the 3 of us ready to go to Paris at the same time I was getting Melissa ready for Padova seemed like a great idea. It was not. Melissa was freaked out and stressed out and trying to juggle her and all the details of the trip plus move all her stuff out of Penn (we got a sub letter) was slightly insane. Did I mention the hygienist gave notice at the same time?
Still we all survived. Paris was a blast. I love travelling with my family. At home, despite our best efforts we really never seem to spend time together. After all everyone has friends, school, work, blackberrys, computers...In Paris we got to spend 7 uninterrupted days and nights together and it was awesome. We had great weather, walked everywhere, saw everything, ate fantastic food...Melissa and Ross really enjoyed Paris. Ross was completely overwhelmed with the Parisian women. After being in the city for 15 minutes he asked me, "am I crazy or is every woman in Paris unbelievably hot?". He wasn't crazy, every woman in Paris is beautiful.
I wish I was back. I miss my croissants, cheese, and being in such a beautiful city.
Oh and being home is a blast. Both my 4th bedroom and melissa's room look like a bomb went off, I hate unpacking ( of course I hate packing even more!), and Ross needs college stuff is piling up!
I'm taking a nap, watching real Housewives and going to the movies!

No comments:

Post a Comment